Company name : VOIZ
Posted on: 17th Nov 2021
About the company -
The company was created to solve the #1 gap in our school system today. Today, less than 1% of schools teach algorithmic thinking in the computer age despite research indicating early years as the turning point for deep coding skills. The company prepares kids 5-12 for this new world. Kids learn both the fundamentals of coding--logic, sequence, structure, algorithmic thinking - and experience the joy of creative expression in building animations, games, and apps using code. We have now diversified our portfolio of offering excellent education from the field of coding, to the fields
of mathematics and music as well.
About the role -
We’re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell the company's product that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly.
Role details -
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Mumbai or Gurgaon
Working days: 5 working days with 2 day-off which will be during the week
Shifts (subject to change): shift start hour will be after 9 AM and shift end hour before 10 PM
Mandatory Language Fluency: English, Hindi
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join
● Proven track record of exceeding targets as a Sales Manager, >1 year of experience in Sales.
● Overall experience must not be more than 10 years.
● Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
● Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
● Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
● Comfortable with exceeding work timing based on process need.
● Graduation or 2 years diploma with 12th pass
● Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint
● Immediate joiners are preferred. Must have 1 month or less notice period
Remuneration : 55000/perMonth
Start date: 17th Nov 2021
End date: 17th Feb 2022
Duration: Ongoing months
Days of the week
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
09:00 to 13:00, 13:00 to 17:00, 17:00 to 21:00