Company name : Kapiva
Posted on: 2nd Dec 2021
Kapiva is looking for a Customer Support Executive with 1-5 years’ experience in CRM, Customer Support, and reporting.
The scope of this role is the support conversations with customer in both inbound, outbound voice and written processes for website or marketplaces, incoming calls, feedback calls, telesales and assisted lead conversions, emails and chats. Premium customer experience, prioritizing, reporting and escalation of the complaints and closing the loop with the customer is a must.
Job responsibilities include:
- Customer interactions with premium quality across all inbound and outbound channels (voice and non-voice)
- Developing and executing proper brand communication across various channels
- Tracking all consumer experiences and ensuring proper tagging and escalations of the complaints
- Proper reporting for the tasks and functions at the end of the day
- Coordinating with various external and internal stake holders and driving processes and collaborations
What we are looking for:
- Excellent command over English both spoken and written
- 1-5 Years’ experience in CRM and Sales and
- Experience and comfort with different CRM and Sales softwares
- Proven track record of delivery on major escalations and problem solving
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Kapiva is a modern ayurvedic nutrition brand focused on bringing selectively sourced, natural foods to Indian consumers. We help bring the wisdom of India’s ancient food traditions to modern day consumers.
Kapiva's high quality product range includes Herbal Juices, Ghee, Cold-Pressed Oils, Nutrition Powders and much more. Our products are top performers on online marketplaces (Amazon, Flipkart, Big Basket and many others), we're growing our presence offline in a big way (Reliance, Nature’s Basket, Noble Plus etc) and we’re Series A funded by India’s best Consumer VC Fund – Fireside Ventures.
Remuneration : 15000/perMonth
Start date: 1st Dec 2021
End date: 30th Mar 2022
Duration: 4 months
Days of the week