Company name : IMAGA Global
Posted on: 24th Jul 2021
1 to 3 Years in Inside Sales
Industry: B2B Trade (F&B), E-commerce, Retail, TeleSales
Job role: The candidate will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales opportunities. In order to be successful in this role, the candidate should have prior experience in Inside sales and calling and closing sales via phone and email.
1. Calling & following up with prospects, for sustainable food packaging products.
2. Owning the complete sales closing life cycle for leads assigned to you. This includes Interest creation, product demonstration, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management.
3. Maintaining a constant communication channel with leads through phone, email, chat and social media during the pre and post-sales processes
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
1-3+ years' inside sales experience
What You'll Do:
1. Outbound calls, to customers
2. Create a new customer base and build them to as key accounts, prospects, inbound leads and contact potential customers; evaluate customers’ needs and build lasting relationships.
3. Act independently to present and sell products/services/solutions to new and existing customers
4. Enhance the sales process by documenting issues
5. Responsible for sales and achieving the company revenue goals.
6. Client Relationship & Management
7. Build a pipeline of potential clients, create sales pitches, update sales funnel and ensure onboarding.
8. Document customer feedback, identify areas for improvement
9. Liaise with distributors and client management teams to develop strategic relationships
1. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
2. Work closely with the Central Sourcing & Fulfillment teams to serve client requirements as per agreed cost, quality and delivery SLAs.
3. Ensuring full compliance on accounts receivables, taxation, and payables.
4. Providing input to marketing as needed.
Who You Are:
Min 1-3 years of experience in Inside Sales and B2B sales for packaging products in the food industry
Strong client service skills and a passion to ensure flawless client satisfaction
Self-motivated, high ownership and action-orientation
Passionate about tools and documentation.
Excellent verbal communication skills in English & Hindi
Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and be self-directed
Experience with CRM tools and managing sales teams.
Ready to travel
English, Hindi, Kannada
Remuneration : 17000/perMonth
Start date: 25th Jul 2021
End date: 30th Oct 2021
Duration: 3.2 months
Days of the week
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
11:30 to 15:30, 15:30 to 19:30