Company name : Tsaaro Aacdemy
Posted on: 4th Sep 2021
Connect with the leads generated through marketing campaigns to convert them as potential customers.
• Generate leads through referral from previous customers or reselling to the current customers.
• Brief clients about the program they have selected or shown interest in.
• Building healthy relationships with current and potential clients
• Setting up scheduled meetings with prospect customers.
• Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
• Generating Invoices and coordinating with the operations team.
• Proactively report to senior management on metrics, opportunities, and possible program roadblocks/obstacles.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
• Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance, keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, average revenue per sale, etc
• Bachelor's degree required/pursuing.
• Client-facing, consulting and/or project management experience with strong interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional communication, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and manage projects at different stages of development and execution simultaneously.
• Proven analytical and advanced reporting skills.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience preferred
Remuneration : 150/perHour
Start date: 5th Sep 2021
End date: 5th Oct 2021
Duration: 1 months
Days of the week
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
11:30 to 15:30, 15:30 to 19:30