Company name : Algorithmics India
Posted on: 22nd Sep 2021
Salary: Starting at Rs.25,000/- - Rs.30,000/- per month
Education: Graduate / Postgraduate preferably BBA/MBA
Previous Experience: 1-5 years preferably in a similar industry (Education / EdTech)
About Algorithmics India
Algorithmics is an educational start-up focused on teaching children computer programming. We integrate information technologies into our students’ education. We are the developers of Russia’s largest “Coding Hour” program for children’s computer programming, which in 2016 had over 4,000,000 student participants across the country.
Algorithmics India which has been recently launched is growing quickly with both virtual and physical classroom locations. We need a highly sales manager to work with parents who leave inquiries on our website and convert these inquires independently into revenue opportunities.
Our classes don’t just teach students to code, the children develop logic and critical thinking skills, and they get to use their creativity and imagination in project-oriented work.
The Algorithmics educational program involves physics, mathematics, chemistry, and astronomy - all of which help students understand the applicability of their schoolwork to real life.
Our educators graduated from the best engineering schools and universities and have work experience with technology leaders in the industry.
· Highly active telephone sales for incoming and outgoing calls.
· Professional work with our constantly updated client/parent database.
· Consulting clients/parents and answering any questions that they may have.
· Motivating clients/parents to choose our school for their children, closing deals.
· Record keeping.
· Update details in CRM and conduct sales using CRM software.
· Reminding parents about payments due: after the 3rd lesson on Monday an email reminder, call on Thursday, another direct call the following week on Tuesday
· Interest in the educational sector.
· Professional communication skills.
· Ability to listen to clients/parents and hear their needs.
· Motivated to convert sales.
· Min. experience of 1+ years working in sales or with Education / Ed Tech industry
· Earnings are based on a fixed salary plus commission for each successful sale.
· A trial /probation period of 2-3 months.
· Workday: 10am to 7pm.
· Weekly off: Work would involve working on weekends and any one weekday can be considered as weekly off.
· If motivated to do so, the sales manager can expand their role past sales and learn to develop professional practices, processes, set goals, lead projects, integrate themselves and influence the work of other divisions within the company, etc.
· A strong sales output can lead to quick career growth and promotion to director of sales.
· A young, motivated team of professionals committed to their work.
· When responding to this job announcement, please indicate what in particular interests you about this vacancy and include an explanation of your relevant professional skills.
Remuneration : 30000/perMonth
Start date: 21st Sep 2021
End date: 30th Dec 2021
Duration: 3.3 months
Days of the week
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
10:00 to 14:00, 14:00 to 18:00