Company name : tata tel
Posted on: 4th Dec 2023
We are actively seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Relationship Manager to join our growing Demand Generation team. The Relationship Manager will be responsible for enhancing the Business opportunity through nurturing activity post the successful appointment of sales visit with the customer. This position will utilise an integrated strategy that may include, but not limited to, marketing automation, outbound telemarketing, working segment target IT /ITES /Hotel /Manufacturing, etc. base and management group lead lists, networking and grassroots marketing. This position will play a crucial role in creating, implementing and reinforcing best practices and procedures to make lead generation discipline and the Sales/Account Services team successful. Additionally, this role will include proactive prospecting and make calls to potential target customers to re-introduce and divulge any additional information required by the customer for our product solution, log call and information into the CRM, send mailers, occasional greetings, etc.
Key responsibilities include:
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum BE, BTech and Diploma in Technical courses
• Good communication Skills (Versant- 5)
• Minimum experience 2 years in Email, web chat, customer relationship executive.
• Experience / Knowledge in nurturing activity/ building relationship skills.
• Sales knowledge
• Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written and be skilled in “Selling via Phone” successfully.
• Must be experienced in selling technical and integrated IT premium priced solutions, be a successful prospector, and be able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment.
• Must have experience in selling technology-based product and software solutions utilizing ROI and other value-added selling approaches, familiarity and experience with large ticket long sales cycle technology sales items, competitive –assertive personality with ability to operate effectively independently in high-pressure, high-risk sales environment.
• Must be able to learn and speak to the application of internet, SaaS technologies toward challenges at SME segment needs and demands.
• Show a proven track record achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas.
• Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods is required.
• Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Sales (B2B + B2C Niche)
Remuneration : NA
Start date: 4th Dec 2023
End date: 22nd Feb 2024
Duration: Ongoing months
Days of the week