Company name : Hackerearth
Posted on: 11th Jan 2024
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Manage Hacker Earth community with respect to concerns/queries users might have.
● Interact with users and respond to their tickets/queries related to the use of Hacker Earth platform.
● Provide support to clients for their internal events
● Work with Challenges/Campus team to handle event specific tickets, weekend including.
● Help customers/users with the use of the product over email
● Use a Bug tracking system to report bugs to the developer team
● Articulate the feedback received from users and customers to the product team.
● Tracking of which user issues are not solved and sending a summary of that.
● Use a customer support software to resolve tickets raised by the users
● Provide call support to customers where a quick response to user queries is required To be successful in this role, you will have:
● Strong technical knowledge and familiarity with online tools/products. (preferred)
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Basic knowledge of coding languages and scripting (preferred)
● Strong problem-solving skills and ability to translate the solution to the user in simple, crisp and professional emails.
● Willing to work in rotational shifts including weekend.
● Prior experience in a product support environment will be an added bonus.
Remuneration : NA
Start date: 11th Jan 2024
End date: 22nd Feb 2024
Duration: Ongoing months
Days of the week