Company name : Docterz
Posted on: 7th Dec 2021
Roles & Responsibilities: -
* Gaining insights of Docterz services and learning intricacies of services facilitated using our technology.
* Develop the business towards the projected growth ethically, timely and economically in consultation with the respective head.
* The meta-goal for Sales Associate is to align meetings with Doctors, Hospital Administrators and communicate Docterz value proposition in a succinct manner.
* Drive revenue and market share in a defined account list or industry vertical.
* Manage numerous accounts concurrently.
* Develop long-term strategic relationships with clients.
* Providing best and professional customer experience to prospects and clients
* Servicing clients dedicatedly and always available for them.
Required Skills: -
* Fresher- 2+ year of B2B business development, or B2B sales experience, B2C tele sales experience Prior experience of product sales/ Tele sales would be preferred.
* Should Be Able to Take Up Client Calls and Respond to the Client Queries.
* Should Be Able to Monitor, Track and Understand the Customer Problem and Give Them Appropriate Solutions.
* Would love a quota carrier with successful results.
* Freshers Welcome with an attitude to grow.
* Fully Bilingual (English/Hindi). Regional Language will be an added advantage.
* Strong verbal and written communications skills.
* Willing to travel and go for client visits (If Required/Not Necessary)
* Negotiation, Time Management and Planning Skills.
* Should be with a positive attitude.
Docterz is a “Product & Engineering company” with a team of Doctors, Engineers & Business Professionals who understand the 360-degree view of the health care system & create products accordingly.
Docterz for Enterprise, is an enterprise vertical of Docterz with key focus on: -
* Understanding needs, requirements of health care companies
* Indepth knowledge of the health care vertical.
Our mission is to provide exceptional product solutions for the healthcare space helping companies & their users alike. We believe that we would only grow when our user/client grows.
Our Enterprise Approach: -
We have a simple goal, to provide our clients product solutions solving key questions in the complex healthcare system. Our teams have efficient, transparent & robust process which revolves around client centricity.
We do this by adhering to each and every step of the process, understanding & exploring the possibilities & limitations on how we can build & execute & implement the project.
Remuneration : 20000/perMonth
Start date: 6th Dec 2021
End date: 7th Mar 2022
Duration: Ongoing months
Days of the week