Company name : Wildlife SOS
Posted on: 13th Sep 2022
1. Develop an understanding and awareness about Wildlife SOS work.
2. Make presentations and calls and explain about the organization’s work to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
3. Meet set income targets by signing paid supporters and individual donors for Wildlife SOS.
4. Develop and manage long term relationship with donors and upgrading them up the donor pyramid.
5. To aid the Fundraising and volunteering team.
6. To Influence donors to donate or sponsor animals or provide volunteer services by following a prepared script to give organisation’s reference information.
7. To ensure that fundraising and resource mobilization information are up to date.
8. Manage information and record the profile and fundraising activity of donors on a database.
9. Motivate and facilitate supporters to maximise the funds they raise.
10. Inspire new supporters to raise money, while maintaining and developing relationships with existing supporters.
11. To develop and generate volunteer and donor queries to support BBRC project.
12. Any other activities or assignments as requested by the Management.
Going for appointments.
13. Assisting during stalls.
Remuneration : 20000/perMonth
Start date: 25th Sep 2022
End date: 7th Dec 2023
Duration: Ongoing months
Days of the week